We are a rapidly expanding domestic and international insurance service firm looking for a part-time (25-30 hours weekly) Record Retrieval Specialist. Responsibilities include data entry, maintaining procedures for record retrieval data collection input, answering phones, and quality control. This person is expected to have professional verbal and written communications with facilities, claimants, beneficiaries, and /or legal representatives. Candidates who meet the qualifications and skills below should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Experienced background in the insurance industry or handling medical claims.
• Strong administrative skills and general clerical experience.
• Office hours must fall between 6:00 am and 2:30 pm EST. (We are flexible on work hours)
• Multi-System Data Entry.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written, grammatical, and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently, take initiative, and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work in a small, professional office setting.
• Proactive and able to identify problems and update management.
• Previous experience working in an office environment.
• Bilingual applicants are highly desired.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintains and inputs data into systems as required in an efficient and timely manner.
• Accurate and timely data entry from source data, creating and processing the information as needed.
• Maintains insurance compliance, tracking, and claims within our company, our customers,
• Provide administrative and clerical support services as delegated.
• Answering incoming/Making outgoing calls.
• Accurate timekeeping for billing and account accuracy.
• Willing to take on extra tasks and duties as needed.
• Filing, both physical and electronic, faxing, scanning, and copying.
• Follow-up skills as oftentimes this person will need to be proactive in tracking down the information required to document and complete charge entry.
This position could also be available hybrid or remote if the candidate has an experienced background!